When you need to sell a large amount of items, knowing where to start can be difficult. Not only do you want to find the best estate liquidators in Orlando, but you must also go through all of your items and choose what to sell, what to donate, and what to get rid of. The simplest way to do this is to stay organized. Estate sales do not need to be as chaotic as say, garage sales; when done in conjunction with the right company, these events can be structured, and can allow you to make the most amount of money possible.
Tips From the Best Estate Liquidators in Orlando:
- Decide what you want to sell: Do you want to get rid of everything? If these are the belongings of a deceased family member, you may first want to look through all of the belongings to ensure no keepsakes are being sold.
- Throw nothing away: Until you have had someone from the liquidation company look through and appraise everything, don’t throw anything away. You never know what could be worth a great deal of money, and you don’t want to discover later on that you threw a treasure into the trash.
- Ask for a timeline: When you hire the best estate liquidators in Orlando, they will give you a detailed timeline of events including when your items will be sold and when you will get your money.
- Decide whether you want an estate sale or an auction: Many people prefer an auction, since it will keep strangers from going through your home, it drives the price up through competition, and it will not end until everything is sold.
- Know who will be in charge of your items before and during the sale: Will the company package and move everything, or will that be your responsibility? What measures will be taken to ensure the safety of your items? These are important questions to keep in mind.
Estate Auctions & Estate Liquidations
As the best estate liquidators in Florida, Orlando Estate will make sure your liquidation goes smoothly, and that you get as much money as possible. Our professional movers will come to your home, package everything, and then move it to where the auction will take place. We hold auctions on Saturdays, and you will receive your check, less commission, along with a list of everything sold, on the next Wednesday.
Our goal is to make estate liquidation as easy and profitable for you as possible. For more information, call us today at 407-290-1000.