Estate liquidation involves the sale of an individual’s or family’s property for various reasons, such as a cross-country move from Orlando to Los Angeles, or a death in the family. These types of sales do not just involve large properties of land with extensive amounts of antiques and works of art, but also smaller homes, condos, and even travel trailers. Any situation that requires such a big sale can be very challenging to the family involved. But at Orlando Estate, we make it our business to help families through difficult times such as these.
How Does Estate Liquidation Work?
Orlando Estate offers the best liquidation services in the area, but how do these services work? Here is a full rundown of the step-by-step process:
- A team of our experienced personnel will come to your house and carefully pack up and move all the items that are going to the sale.
- The items will be taken to our conveniently located downtown Orlando warehouse, where they will be readied for the auction process.
- An absolute auction will take place, where buyers can benefit from the reasonable prices, and sellers can be guaranteed that most of their items will sell.
- Finally, a check will be mailed to you along with a list of the items sold; of course, our commission will also be taken out of that check before it is sent.
Why Is Estate Liquidation the Best Option for the Seller?
Estate liquidation through the auction process is a much better option for your Orlando home compared to the traditional “tag sale”.
- You are able to avoid the hordes of strangers walking through your house and backyard, and potentially damaging your property.
- You can put more items up for sale than what can be sold in a traditional sale, such as property, bonds, expensive jewelry, and even fine art.
- Your items will also have a greater reach since we have a wide-base of regular customers at our downtown warehouse.
- You may be able to sell an item for a higher price than at a tag sale, since the auction process allows for only the highest bidder to claim the item.
- In the end, you save time and effort since you do not need to price individual items as well as wait for 3 days while the sale is taking place.
How Does Estate Liquidation Benefit the Buyer?
- Instead of taking the time to travel from sale to sale and standing in line waiting, you can come to one convenient location and see all the items at once.
- You only need to spend as much money as you want to at an auction. Once the item goes above your price range, you can simply back out of the bidding.
- In our absolute auction process, we do not set any minimums, so you can start the bidding as low as you want.
- You know that you will get the best price available for that item that you’re looking for because the auction process allows for the buyer to set the total market value.
Why Choose Our Company?
With Orlando Estate Auction, we do all the work for you. All you need to do is sit back and relax knowing that your property is being taken care of in the best way possible. For all the work we do, we do it with our customers’ best interests in mind, whether that is through item pick-up or advertisement. We want our customers to have the best experience possible, so we are committed to giving you respectful service that is efficient and trouble-free. From Sanford to Apopka and everywhere in between, we can help.
If you have a need for estate liquidation services in Central Florida, don’t hesitate to call us. We would love to speak with you today at (407) 290-1000.