If you have had a relative pass away or you want to simply clear out some space in your Winter Garden home, trust Orlando Estate’s estate liquidation services to clear away the clutter. We can help you by gathering the goods you no longer need, selling them for the highest price at auction, and then mailing you a consignor check afterward. Our services are excellent for individuals who wish to make some extra cash, clear up some space in their home, relocate without having to bring all of their belongings with them, or who have to deal with the goods of a loved one. We are here to help you when you need it most with the comprehensive assistance you need.
Estate Liquidation: Clearing Away the Clutter
When you choose our company to work with for estate liquidation in Winter Garden, you benefit from comprehensive, full-service assistance in the Orlando area. The process follows a standard outline:
- Step One: You contact us and let us know what items you wish to sell. You can do this via our online form or by giving us a call. Then, we will schedule a time to come to your home in the Central Florida area to evaluate and pick up the items.
- Step Two: Pick Up. We will come directly to you, so there is no need to go out of your way. This is especially helpful if the items you want to part with are large or cumbersome, such as furniture. When we are at your Winter Garden home, we will be sure to carefully pack up everything that we can sell and go over a comprehensive inventory with you. This ensures that everyone is on the same page and that you get the best service possible.
- Step Three: Auction. Once we transport everything securely to our upscale auction house in downtown Orlando, we will prepare your items for sale. We hold auctions every Saturday and Monday. During the auction, we create an atmosphere of excitement so that your items get the highest bids. Once the items are sold and the auction is over, we then send out consignor checks the following week.
After all is said and done, you will instantly get to get rid of items taking up space in your home and shortly after that, you will get a check in the mail. Our estate liquidation services are the easiest and most thorough in the Winter Garden and Orlando areas!
What to Sell with Estate Liquidation
One of the best parts of estate liquidation is the fact that you can sell just about anything. Whether you inherited a family heirloom that you do not wish to hold onto or you wish to upgrade your vintage furniture, we can help. If you have an item and you are not sure of its value, we can help appraise it for an estimate. In addition, if you are not sure if something is worth selling or if you would be better off donating it, we will evaluate your items and give you an honest opinion. Some goods are too damaged or worn to resell; but often, the older an item is, the more ‘vintage’ or ‘antique’ it becomes, adding to its value. So, condition matters, but so does age and composition.
Choose Orlando Estate Auction for Estate Liquidation
If you live in the Winter Garden area, choose Orlando Estate Auction for comprehensive estate liquidation services. We offer a full-scale auction service that helps people who want to buy or sell their goods. Our company can help you sell any number of valuables, including:
- Cars and other vehicles like boats and motorcycles
- Furniture (both antique and modern)
- Appliances and tools
- Jewelry and clothing (vintage and modern)
- Home goods and décor
To get started with estate liquidation in the Orlando and Winter Garden areas, reach out to us online. We are here and ready to help you!