When life events put you in the need for estate liquidation in Lake Mary, we’re here for you. At Orlando Estate, our mission is to provide our clients with professional and efficient services that cater to their every need, even if you are not in town during the event. We work on a commission only basis as well, so you can rest assured that we will do our best to achieve the best value for your items.
And if you are looking to buy, know that every one of our auctions contains an array of unique and interesting items that are up for bid!
How Does Estate Liquidation Work?
At Orlando Estate, our Lake Mary estate liquidations work differently than other methods you may be familiar with.
Traditional approaches include cleaning and organizing the entire property to plan a showing of the home, only to have dozens or hundreds of people walking through and picking over the items. Not only does this make a mess, but it invasive, stressful, and horrendously difficult to coordinate parking, watch all of the people who are coming and going, advertising beforehand, and keeping track of the items. Items also tend to sell to the first person who is interested, for whatever price they are willing to pay, and you are often still left with most of the things you hoped to sell after all is said and done.
Instead of the traditional estate liquidations you find in Lake Mary, we utilize an auction process to sell off your inventory. How does this differ?
- With auctions, everything must go, and the auction doesn’t end until every item is sold.
- Rather than setting fixed prices on each item, the highest bidder wins. As with most auctions, the competition of the bidding process often drives up the price of each item. Instead of someone haggling to get a lower price for your antique, the price is actually driven upward.
- Where normal estate liquidations sell all of the best items first and those who come later get no chance to even see what they missed, auctions allow all buyers to have a chance at getting any item they desire.
- Unlike with tag sales which might take 2 or 3 days to sell even a large portion of the items, auctions are done and over in only a few hours.
- All of your items are packed and moved by our staff to our warehouse for the event, so you don’t have to deal with the stress of so many people in your home.
We’ll even take care of all of the advertising for you, so you have nothing to worry about, and we’ll send you the check, minus our commission, when the process is complete! We also can sell almost everything at the estate liquidations we hold in Lake Mary. In the past we have sold items such as: Stocks, antique jewelry, bonds, fine art, and even cars!
Do You Need Estate Liquidation in Lake Mary?
There are many situations that may lead to the need for our services. Often a property has been inherited due to the death of a family member or loved one. You may be moving cross country, or are downsizing into a more manageably sized home. Regardless of the surrounding circumstances, it is often a stressful or difficult time for you and the easier it can be made for you the better.
Rather than attempt to hold a private estate liquidation or something like a garage sale for your Lake Mary property, allow us to come in and handle everything for you. Clients who make use of our services finish the process with more money than they would have made without hiring us, every time!
Do you reside in Lake Mary and need our assistance? Don’t hesitate to contact us today at (407) 290-1000 to learn more.