When you want to lighten your load in Williamsburg, Orlando Estate Auction can help you. We understand the hassles involved with selling off everything inside of a home and will take care of every step for you so that you can site back, relax, and breathe easy.
Orlando Estate offers full estate auction and liquidation services in Williamsburg. If a loved has passed away leaving home filled with treasures that need to be sold, if you are moving and would like to get rid of your household goods, or if you are simply doing a little bit of downsizing, then let our team help you. Here is what we can do for you:
- We buy merchandise
- We can sell anything
- We pack up your home
- We move things out of your house
- We prepare all items for the sale
- We initiate and monitor the bidding process
- We provide you with a printed list of all articles sold
Regardless of why you want to get rid of your estate or items in Williamsburg, we are here for you. We perform our estate auction services professionally, carefully, and in a timely matter so you can easy fit us into your busy schedule. In just ten days, we can retrieve the items from home, sell them, and send you a check in the mail.
Our Estate Auction Process
We offer absolute auction with no reserves and no minimums and once the sale starts. On the day of the sale, we open our gallery to the public, allowing anyone to attend and place bids for your merchandise. Our primary goal is to gather a wide variety of people so that we have a buyer for every item that you wish to sell.
During the sales process, each of your items will go to the highest bidder with a 10% buyer’s premium. We let you decide whether you want us to sell all of your merchandise outright, or if you prefer to have them sold for a commission.
What makes an estate auction a desirable method of liquidation?
- Your household goods do not need to be sold at market value, nor does value need to be set. The bidders who bid on the products adjust the value during the sale, often driving up the amount you receive.
- Our tried and true methods make it possible to sell everything because we keep the action going until everything is sold.
- The sale is an exciting event, which encourages friendly competition and inspires a sense of urgency in the buyers. After all, if they miss their chance now, the item will be gone forever.
- All bidders have the equal opportunity to bid, no matter who they are, or when they arrived to the sale because bidding does not take place on a first-come-first-serve basis. This means more competitive pricing and higher sales all around.
What Items Can You Sell with Estate Auction?
If you are trying to figure out if a particular set of articles is going to sell, you may be surprised at what can be sold. Just about anything and everything has a fair chance at our estate auction in Williamsburg. Some of the items that our buyers love include:
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Sterling Silver
- Home Décor
- Electronics and Technology
- Tools, Guns, and weapons
- Jewelry and Watches
- Paintings and Sculptures
- Porcelain and Tableware
- Workout Equipment
Even if your tastes have changed, do not disregard your items as worthless. They may be long sought-after treasures for someone else to purchase in Williamsburg.
Let Orlando Estate Auction Help You Clean House Today!
Are you ready to clean up your house in Williamsburg? Do not stress about the details. Instead, give Orlando Estate Auction a call, and we will do the heavy work. We have the packing, moving, and selling process under control — just let us know when you are ready! You can reach us at 407-290-1000 or via email to get the process started or discuss your situation in more detail.