If you are looking for a place to sell antique items, it’s important to find the best estate liquidators in Orlando to ensure you are getting the best value. Whether you are looking to sell an individual item or a whole estate of property, give us a call at Orlando Estate Auction to get this simple and seamless process started immediately.
When a loved one passes away, it is nothing less than difficult, stressful and overwhelming. Among everything you have to take care of, figuring out what to do with all of the items in their home shouldn’t be one of them. Luckily, we can take care of the entire process for you. As the best estate liquidators in the area, we know that people want as little hassle as possible. That is why we have created a system that takes care of all the work for you. The only thing you have to do is decide what items you want to keep, and which ones you want to sell.
How Our Estate Liquidation Process Works
As the best estate liquidators in Orlando, we have perfected our process to make it as easy as possible:
- Our friendly and professional staff will come to the residence to collect all the items on your inventory list.
- We will bring the items to our auction gallery in downtown Orlando where we will prepare them to be sold.
- After the auction takes place, we will send you a check in just a few days with the proceeds from the inventory list, less our commission.
If you have to deal with selling an entire estate, the best estate liquidators in Orlando will tell you not to do an estate sale, sometimes referred to as a “tag sale.” There are many advantages to selling the items through an auction that make it a favorable choice.
Advantages of the Best Estate Liquidators
- Not every item is guaranteed to be sold with tag sales, whereas the auctions do not end until every item is sold.
- The items go to the highest bidders, versus at a set price. The bidding process often makes it so people are willing to spend more money on an item, whether it is because they are collecting certain antiques and value the item more than others, or because the bidding process evokes a certain degree of competitiveness and urgency among bidders.
- All attendees will have an equal opportunity to get the items they desire. Tag sales operate on a first come, first serve basis. Our estate auctions begin at a set time, so that everyone has an equal chance to bid on each item.
- Auctions are a much easier and quicker process; with tag sales, people will have to come into price each item, and then hold the sale over a 2-3 day time span. You won’t have to worry about people walking through the property over the course of a few days. People will come to our gallery on a Saturday afternoon, and the entire process will be over within a few hours.
As the best estate liquidators in Orlando, we will make sure you reap the financial benefits you deserve. While you get all of the junk you don’t want off your hands, you’ll be making room for a nice check. If you are interested in learning more about the process or want to get started as quickly as possible, give us a call today 407-209-1000. We also buy antique items including silver, china and jewelry.