Estate liquidation services are an excellent choice for a variety of needs. Whether you had a loved one pass away recently and need to clear out their belongings or your office is relocating and you need to sell furniture to make the move easier, Orlando Estate Auction can help. With our professional assistance, we can take the process of lightening your load from burdensome to simple! We do all the hard work for you, and you reap the rewards.
Many people in the Maitland area have valuable items that they do not know the value of. That necklace that you inherited from your grandmother may be sentimental to you, but it may also hold significant monetary value as well. Whether you have one exquisite piece that you want to sell or you have an entire box full of various trinkets and treasures, estate liquidation is the right choice.
Items that we have seen go for high values at our auctions include:
- Brooches and pins
- Anklets and Bracelets
Essentially, no matter what style of valuable jewelry you come across while clearing out your items, we can help you sell it at auction with estate liquidation.
How to Value Your Items
An appraiser can help you discover the true value of your jewelry pieces in Maitland and Orlando. There are a number of factors that determine the value of your jewelry. These include:
- Style. Fashions come and go, and depending on your item, it may be in style or it may be on its way out.
- Metals/materials. The construction of the piece is valued largely based on the materials it is comprised of. The metal value differs depending on whether it is gold, silver, platinum, palladium, sterling silver, a mixture, or another kind of metal. Some pieces are plated in a different kind of metal than the base metal, so an appraisal can reveal the true worth.
- Age/condition. Vintage and antique pieces have a value in and of themselves that reflect in the sale value during estate liquidation. Depending on the age and condition of your piece, the item may be more or less valuable.
- Gems/stones. Any stones or gems that your piece contains will affect the monetary value. Precious stones like diamonds and sapphires will fetch more than semi-precious stones like topaz or amethyst.
- Construction. How the piece is made can affect its resale value. For example, a handcrafted ring may be more valuable than a mass-produced one, even if the stone or gem is larger in the latter.
- History. The history and story of your item may further enhance its value. Perhaps it is a family heirloom that dates all the way back to royalty. Or, maybe it belonged to a World War I survivor. The history of a piece can have just as much to say as the materials it is made of.
The Orlando Estate Auction Difference
When you choose estate liquidation in Maitland, trust Orlando Estate Auction to value and appraise your pieces accurately. We do thorough research to determine current market values, prices for certain metals and gems, and more. The factors above help us develop a solid starting base for bidding once the auction process begins.
Our business’s goal is to make the estate liquidation process as uncomplicated and lucrative as possible for Maitland, Orlando, and Central Florida residents. We know that unloading items can be a pain, and making money off of them can be even more so. Yard sales and thrift stores are simply not financially beneficial options for those who need to make money from their items. But, when you need the items gone (and soon), you may feel like you do not have much of a choice. However, auctions are the perfect solution!
You simply give us a call, and we will come to your home or office to evaluate your items. Once there, we will pack up everything that we can sell, provide you with an invoice, and transport it safely and securely to our downtown gallery. There, we will prepare it for auction. Once the item sells at auction, you can expect to receive a check in the mail with your earnings. All in all, the process takes an average of ten days.
Trust Orlando Estate Auction for Estate Liquidation in Central Florida
For reliable and trustworthy estate liquidation services in the Central Florida area, trust Orlando Estate Auction. We help Maitland residents make money easily with simple auction services. Our professionals are courteous and caring and will ensure that your items are treated with the utmost respect and care while in our possession. Give us a call today or fill out our consignment information to get started today!